While the rest of the world focuses on the NFL Draft, Ryan and Vin discuss hockey and perfect games.
Don’t forget the new Poor Man’s PTI drunk dial / sports rant voicemail box (aka The Ben Blur line) at 415-236-2587. (Hint: Add it to your contact list.)
If you use iTunes, just click here and then click subscribe and iTunes will take care of the rest.
This week’s topics include:
- Ryan makes a Youtube video (after the jump)
- Bruins lose to Capitals
- More NHL Playoff predictions
- Replacing the Pro Bowl
- Are perfect games overrated?
- Who the hell is Phil Humber?
- NBA Playoffs are around the corner
- Dallas Braden perfect game tattoo
- The NFL is trying too hard
- Racist NHL/Boston fans
- Guess the state
Hope you guys enjoy the podcast. If you did enjoy it, please give us a good rating on itunes so we can rise up in the rankings. If you didn’t, send us an email ([email protected]) and give us some suggestions. Thanks for listening.