Ryan and Vin discuss the NFL mega-lawsuit, Tim Tebow’s Fire, and jinx the hell out of the Celtics.
You can download this week’s podcast directly (running time 90 mins) or subscribe to the feed.
If you use iTunes, just click here and then click subscribe and iTunes will take care of the rest.
This week’s topics include:
- The 80 player lawsuit against the NFL
- Nobody comes out of the closet
- The golden age of the pitcher
- Good Job, Good Effort kid
- The Triple Crown
- Worst Stanley Cup Finals
- Top 10 List: Sports Anthems
We’re on . So follow us and make us feel special.
Hope you guys enjoy the podcast. If you did enjoy it, please give us a good rating on itunes so we can rise up in the rankings. If you didn’t, send us an email ([email protected]) and give us some suggestions. Thanks for listening.
The Top 10 Sports Anthems
10. Centerfield – John Fogerty
9. Tequila – The Champs
8. Rock and Roll Part 2 (Hey!) – Gary Glitter
7. Song 2 – Blur
6. Blitzkrieg Bop – The Ramones
5. Ole – everyone at the stadium
4. Cha Cha Slide (Everybody Clap Your Hands) – DJ Casper
3. Rocky Theme (Gonna Fly Now) – Bill Conti
2. Welcome to the Jungle – Guns N Roses
1. We Are the Champions– Queen
Seven Nation Army – The White Stripes
Final Countdown – Europe
Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
We Will Rock You – Queen
Don’t forget the new Poor Man’s PTI drunk dial / sports rant voicemail box (aka The Ben Blur line) at 415-236-2587. (Hint: Add it to your contact list.)