Ryan and Vin discuss the NBA playoffs, Pacquiao’s anti-gay (marriage) comments, Tim Tebow going too damn far, and Vin makes the worst prediction ever on the Heat-Pacers game 3.
Don’t forget the new Poor Man’s PTI drunk dial / sports rant voicemail box (aka The Ben Blur line) at 415-236-2587. (Hint: Add it to your contact list.)
If you use iTunes, just click here and then click subscribe and iTunes will take care of the rest.
This week’s topics include:
- Celtics-Sixers / Pacers-Heat
- Manny Pacquiao misquoted on gays / has lots of gay friends
- Lawrence Taylor is poor and sad
- Jonatham Vilma sues Goodell for defamation
- Tim Tebow thinks he owns the trademark on Jesus
- Not news: Raider arrested
- Around MLB / Division series goes 2-3
Hope you guys enjoy the podcast. If you did enjoy it, please give us a good rating on itunes so we can rise up in the rankings. If you didn’t, send us an email (email@example.com) and give us some suggestions. Thanks for listening.