Ryan and Vin discuss the NBA playoffs, Jon Kitna as Prezbo, Isaiah Thomas’ snub, Dodgers fans, and how Wes Welker could become the greatest athlete of all time.
Don’t forget the new Poor Man’s PTI drunk dial / sports rant voicemail box (aka The Ben Blur line) at 415-236-2587. (Hint: Add it to your contact list.)
If you use iTunes, just click here and then click subscribe and iTunes will take care of the rest.
This week’s topics include:
- Celtics-Sixers / Pacers-Heat
- Jon Kitna is the new Prezbo
- Wes Welker could’ve been a folk hero
- Jumping on the SF Warriors bandwagon
- Technical difficulties
- Shane Doan is really upset
- Who will be the DC Comics gay character?
- Not news: Dodgers fans assault rival fan
- Top 10 List: Broke Ass Athletes
Hope you guys enjoy the podcast. If you did enjoy it, please give us a good rating on itunes so we can rise up in the rankings. If you didn’t, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and give us some suggestions. Thanks for listening.
The Top 10 Broke Ass Athletes
10. Kenny Anderson ($60M career earnings) – 8 kids
9. Mark Brunell ($50M) – $25M in the hole due to real estate investments
8. Lawrence Taylor ($50M) – drugs, hookers, legal fees
7. Latrell Sprewell ($50M) – couldn’t feed his family
6. Deuce McCalister ($70M) – doesn’t know how to run a car dealership
5. Lenny Dykstra – lost over $100 million which is at least $31M more than he had
4. Antoine Walker ($110M) – entourage got too big
3. Scottie Pipper ($120M) – bad investment / bad management
2. Evander Holyfield ($250M) – bad investments and 11 kids
1. Mike Tyson ($400M) – drugs, bad investments, fellatious women