Ryan and Vin discuss the NBA playoffs, Pacquiao’s anti-gay (marriage) comments, Tim Tebow going too damn far, and Vin makes the worst prediction ever on the Heat-Pacers game 3.
Don’t forget the new Poor Man’s PTI drunk dial / sports rant voicemail box (aka The Ben Blur line) at 415-236-2587. (Hint: Add it to your contact list.)
You can download this week’s podcast directly (running time 90 mins) or subscribe to the feed.
If you use iTunes, just click here and then click subscribe and iTunes will take care of the rest.
This week’s topics include:
- Celtics-Sixers / Pacers-Heat
- Manny Pacquiao misquoted on gays / has lots of gay friends
- Lawrence Taylor is poor and sad
- Jonatham Vilma sues Goodell for defamation
- Tim Tebow thinks he owns the trademark on Jesus
- Not news: Raider arrested
- Around MLB / Division series goes 2-3
We’re on . So follow us and make us feel special.
Hope you guys enjoy the podcast. If you did enjoy it, please give us a good rating on itunes so we can rise up in the rankings. If you didn’t, send us an email ([email protected]) and give us some suggestions. Thanks for listening.