We focus on the end of the NFL, fan violence, and the top paid athletes in sports.
Don’t forget the new Poor Man’s PTI drunk dial / sports rant voicemail box (aka The Ben Blur line) at 415-236-2587. (Hint: Add it to your contact list.)
If you use iTunes, just click here and then click subscribe and iTunes will take care of the rest.
This week’s topics include:
- Junior Seau’s suicide
- Will the NFL ever go away?
- Kenyon Martin’s stalker / how soon till a fan attacks a player?
- Phil Mushnick’s New York Niggers and Brooklyn Bitches
- The top paid athletes in 32 sports
- Excuse me while I whip this out
- Mom sues school/district/state/everyone because son cut from bball team
- The Top 10 List: Notable suicides in history
Hope you guys enjoy the podcast. If you did enjoy it, please give us a good rating on itunes so we can rise up in the rankings. If you didn’t, send us an email ([email protected]) and give us some suggestions. Thanks for listening.
The Top 10 Notable Celebrity Suicides
(Ryan’s crappy list)
10. Mark Antony / Cleopatra – sword and snakebite
9. Brynn Hartman – Killed husband Phil, confessed then shot herself in the head
8. Junior Seau – Self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest
7. Hunter S. Thompson – Self-inflicted gunshot wound while son, daughter in law and grandson in next room
6. Chris Benoit – Hanged himself after murdering wife and son
5. Vincent Van Gogh – Self-inflicted gunshot wound
4. Ernest Hemingway – Self-inflicted gunshot wound, Ketchum ID
3. Sylvia Plath – gas oven
2. Kurt Cobain – Self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head
1. Adolf Hitler – Gunshot and cyanide poisoning
Andrew Koenig (Richard “Boner” Stabone)
Eric Harris/Dylan Klebold
David Foster Wallace