We focus on the NBA playoffs, bread and circuses, and when it’s ok to cry at the movies.
Don’t forget the new Poor Man’s PTI drunk dial / sports rant voicemail box (aka The Ben Blur line) at 415-236-2587. (Hint: Add it to your contact list.)
You can download this week’s podcast directly (running time 90 mins) or subscribe to the feed.
If you use iTunes, just click here and then click subscribe and iTunes will take care of the rest.
This week’s topics include:
- The “stained” championships of Saints and Patriots
- NBA Playoff Talk with Michelle Fenelon of the Boston Globe
- The Derrick Rose injury
- Malcolm Gladwell thinks college football is like dogfighting
- Aubrey Huff is anxious
- Draft day prank on Rutgers WR
- Girl laughs at boyfriend crying during sports movie
- The Top 10 List: Tearjerker sports movies
- Guess the state
We’re on . So follow us and make us feel special.
Hope you guys enjoy the podcast. If you did enjoy it, please give us a good rating on itunes so we can rise up in the rankings. If you didn’t, send us an email ([email protected]) and give us some suggestions. Thanks for listening.