We focus on the NBA playoffs, bread and circuses, and when it’s ok to cry at the movies.
Don’t forget the new Poor Man’s PTI drunk dial / sports rant voicemail box (aka The Ben Blur line) at 415-236-2587. (Hint: Add it to your contact list.)
If you use iTunes, just click here and then click subscribe and iTunes will take care of the rest.
This week’s topics include:
- The “stained” championships of Saints and Patriots
- NBA Playoff Talk with Michelle Fenelon of the Boston Globe
- The Derrick Rose injury
- Malcolm Gladwell thinks college football is like dogfighting
- Aubrey Huff is anxious
- Draft day prank on Rutgers WR
- Girl laughs at boyfriend crying during sports movie
- The Top 10 List: Tearjerker sports movies
- Guess the state
Hope you guys enjoy the podcast. If you did enjoy it, please give us a good rating on itunes so we can rise up in the rankings. If you didn’t, send us an email ([email protected]) and give us some suggestions. Thanks for listening.