Ryan and Vin discuss the NBA playoffs, Jon Kitna as Prezbo, Isaiah Thomas’ snub, Dodgers fans, and how Wes Welker could become the greatest athlete of all time.
Don’t forget the new Poor Man’s PTI drunk dial / sports rant voicemail box (aka The Ben Blur line) at 415-236-2587. (Hint: Add it to your contact list.)
If you use iTunes, just click here and then click subscribe and iTunes will take care of the rest.
This week’s topics include:
- Celtics-Sixers / Pacers-Heat
- Jon Kitna is the new Prezbo
- Wes Welker could’ve been a folk hero
- Jumping on the SF Warriors bandwagon
- Technical difficulties
- Shane Doan is really upset
- Who will be the DC Comics gay character?
- Not news: Dodgers fans assault rival fan
- Top 10 List: Broke Ass Athletes
Hope you guys enjoy the podcast. If you did enjoy it, please give us a good rating on itunes so we can rise up in the rankings. If you didn’t, send us an email ([email protected]) and give us some suggestions. Thanks for listening.