If you are passionate about your team(s) and you feel you have a unique voice, then someone ought to be reading your stuff. We’re not looking for “reporters”, we’re looking for columnists who have something to say and entertain people at the same time.
Why write for Sportscolumn.com?
1) Be read by a diverse and passionate audience.
2) Find out how your writing stacks up against your peers.
3) Feedback from the SC community.
4) National exposure. Establish yourself here. Build a following.
5) Yahoo said Sportscolumn was “a great place for aspiring sports journalists to exercise their adverbs, and a great outlet for sports freaks to cry, moan, and rage.”
This is a non-paying gig but (hopefully) you’ll have fun writing and develop your voice.