Ryan and Vin discuss the NBA playoffs, show the Spurs some love, and prepare for the zombie apocalypse.
Don’t forget the new Poor Man’s PTI drunk dial / sports rant voicemail box (aka The Ben Blur line) at 415-236-2587. (Hint: Add it to your contact list.)
If you use iTunes, just click here and then click subscribe and iTunes will take care of the rest.
This week’s topics include:
- Celtics-Heat / Thunder-Spurs
- The Spurs need to be loved
- Curt Schilling is still a douche
- Ryan’s letter to Wes Welker
- TO released from IFL team he partly owns
- What’s the Stanley Cup Finals?
- Ryan wants to be a bear
- Top 10 List: Athlete Entrepreneurs
Hope you guys enjoy the podcast. If you did enjoy it, please give us a good rating on itunes so we can rise up in the rankings. If you didn’t, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and give us some suggestions. Thanks for listening.
The Top 10 Athlete Entrepreneurs
1. George Foreman grills
2. Michael Jordan – Nissan car dealership, cologne, Jordans, and 23 Steakhouse
3. Don Shula’s Steak House
4. Wayne Gretzky’s Restaurant, and winery
5. Magic Johnson’s movie theaters
6. John Elway’s car dealerships
7. Stan Mikita’s doughnuts
8. Roosevelt Colvin – UPS Store and cupcake shop, Sweeties Gourmet Treats
9. Bobby Valentine’s sports bar
10. Jerry Remy’s Bar and Grill
Dave Bing – Big Steel
Chris Webber – Center Court with C-Webb
Dan Majerle’s Restaurant
Boog Powell’s in Baltimore
Mo Vaughn’s high end car washes